I love quotes.
Ever since I was a teenager, I’ve been plastering my walls, mirrors and fridge with quotes that inspire me to live in the moment, live my best life and choose happiness.
And with this month’s edition of Wild Sister Magazine being all about Happiness, I just had to share my fave happiness quotes with you. Here they are:
Top Ten Happiness Quotes:
1. “One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy; One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.” ~ Gretchen Rubin
2. “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle, or you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein
3. “I’m happy and I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.” ~ Drew Barrymore
4. “Happiness is in itself a kind of gratitude.” ~ Joseph Wood Krutch
5. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” ~ Buddha
6. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ~ Mahatma Ghandi
7. “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.” ~ Marianne Williamson
8. “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
9. “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.” ~ Margaret Bonanno
10. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” ~ Dr. Seuss
Jen Saunders is the creator of Wild Sister Magazine and the Wild Sisterhood.
She’s a tie-dye wearing daydream believer, writer and spirit junkie. Jen’s got so much love for women who own their power, smile at themselves and believe that happiness is a choice – so if that’s you, give her a wave at any one of her online homes so you can connect!
FTC DISCLOSURE: Wild Sister may receive monetary compensation for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, we only recommend products or services we have personally used and are in alignment with Wild Sister’s ideals. Wild Sister Magazine/Shai Bearden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
All information on Wild Sister is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.