- It’s healing. If you’re always pretending to be fine, or convincing yourself that you’re fine (guilty of the latter!), you’re not working through anything. While that can be easier, sometimes, it’s not healthy for our mind or body. When we start speaking our truth, we start healing – we heal who we are, who we want to be, and who we were.
- You release the guilt, shame, and resentment – especially the latter. Even if you aren’t conscious of it, you are building resentment towards others as well as yourself every time you stuff your truth to make someone else happy, or to keep the peace. This starts an entire cycle of guilt, shame, and resentment that just repeats itself because we aren’t being true to ourselves. It’s a vicious cycle that I am happy to be out of (for the most part – we’re all works in progress!).
- Amazing things start to happen! When you open yourself up to truth and start speaking your truth, you also open up the door for incredible opportunities to flow into your life! If you keep hiding your truth, The Universe just hears ‘No, I don’t want that’ – and you’ll never get it. You can flip that around simply by speaking your truth – using your voice. And by ‘Voice’ I mean your inner voice, not just the one people hear when you speak.
‘Love Your Voice’ is a 20-day creative journey in exploring your story and growing in self-love. A big part of learning to love yourself is owning your stories, experiences, and feelings – from the nitty-gritty to the beautiful highlights.
* Struggle with loving yourself, because of who you feel you are now or because of your past
* Have a hard time owning or understanding your ‘story’
* Don’t stand up for yourself or speak up when you feel you need to.
* Lack in self-confidence
* Or simply just want to grow as a person,
Then Love Your Voice is for you!
Each day will have a new prompt digging into your story, and you can use that prompt in any creative way you desire – journal it out, write a song, paint a painting, etc. This is YOUR journey!
Sign up now – Early Bird Registration is $25, and then it goes up to $45!
FTC DISCLOSURE: Wild Sister may receive monetary compensation for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, we only recommend products or services we have personally used and are in alignment with Wild Sister’s ideals. Wild Sister Magazine/Shai Bearden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
All information on Wild Sister is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.