Wild Radiance is a big part of Wild Sister and one of the best ways to be a wildly radiant woman inside and out is by using natural, herbal products in your routine.
“I believe that for every illness or ailment known to man, that God has a plant out here that will heal it. We just need to keep discovering the properties for natural healing.”
― Vannoy Gentles Fite
That quote can apply to just about any situation for anyone, if you see ‘God’ as your deity of choice (or Mother Nature)! Whether you have a chronic illness, like I do, or suffer from depression or anxiety, there’s a plant that can help. If you want natural beauty products, there’s plants for that, too!
Here are our current 11 Favorite Herbal + Essential Oil Products, companies, and organizations:
- All Tribes Apothecary has hand-crafted botanical perfumes for just about everything. Whether you’re looking for a perk-me-up, a better night’s sleep, or a natural smelling day-time scent, Britney creates it! Our current wishlist are Sweet Dreams and Cool + Creative.
- The Hippy Homemaker has been mentioned and featured around Wild Sister numerous times. The owner, Christina Anthis, is our resident herbalist! If you’ve never tried her products, we live by Peace Pits (her all-natural deodorant) and her Facial Cleansing Kit, which works well on teens and adults alike.
- CreeksideKid was a happy accident for us. While searching for cloth baby wipes (which are genius, for the record), we realized that this awesome company also has organic cloth facial rounds, wash cloths, and unpaper towels. If you’re going to use all-natural face products, use them with cloth facial rounds – it’s ahhhhh-mazing!
- Natural Herbal Living has a magazine which we have been subscribed to for many years, but they also have lots of herbal goodies in their shop. We suggest their Grounding Tea Blend and Nerve Tonic Tea. The best part? It’s a LOT of herbal tea – one 4oz bag makes around five gallons.
- Aroma Foundry is our new favorite essential oils shop – and they’re wallet friendly, too! Nothing makes us sigh in relief like a bottle of quality, pure essential oils for $10 from a small business. It makes creating your own products and blends SO much more affordable!
- Happy Mothering doesn’t have a shop of products, but she’s a wealth of herbal + essential oil +natural health information and, if you go to the right sidebar of her blog, she has a guide called ‘Choosing the Right Essential Oils for Your Homemade Beauty Products’. Best part? It’s free!
- The Robbins Nest is an awesome little handmade shop in the sunny state of Florida. They have EO and herbal based natural home goods such as hand sanitizer, itch relief for bug bites and cuts and, our favorite, essential oil based bug spray! This is a great shop to hit up before summer is in full swing!
- ModernHipppie Health & Wellness is a shop we love following on Instagram – seeing their process and products is inspiring! Like The Hippy Homemaker, they offer all sorts of natural facial cleansers and bath products, but they also offer them for men and pets, too! Their hand-crafted soaps and whipped body butters have us swooning a bit.
- Mountain Rose Herbs is where our CEO, Shai B, buys all of her herbal supplies – including oils, dried herbs, and clays! If you’re interested in creating your own natural products (it’s super easy!!), this is the place to go for organic and super affordable supplies. They also have premade products, including a ton of glorious pre-made herbal teas.
- Altar and Leaf is one of our more recent finds, and we’re a little obsessed. While Lindsay’s shop is currently closed, she offers all sorts of botanical goodies and even a handmade flower press. We totally have one on the way! Our favorite part of her Instagram? We learn, so much! Today, she posted about harvesting hawthorn flowers. She also posts tidbits about her ingredients and processes.
- Herbal Academy, of course, had to get a mention on this list. It’s the only company on this list for which we are an affiliate and we are for good reason: The Wild Sister Team and a great number of Wild Sisterhood members are students! This is a great place to learn about herbs, whether through one of their highly informative, in-depth classes or just through reading their blog. They have blog posts that cover just about every topic!
And there you have it – our current favorite herbal + essential oil products, companies, and organizations. We hope you enjoy exploring them as much as we do! If you’re interested in more herbal + EO goodness, sign up for updates on the Herbal & Essential Oils Super Bundle!
FTC DISCLOSURE: Wild Sister may receive monetary compensation for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, we only recommend products or services we have personally used and are in alignment with Wild Sister’s ideals. Wild Sister Magazine/Shai Bearden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
All information on Wild Sister is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.