(This post contains affiliate links – for our full affiliate disclosure, please see our sidebar and this link!)
Seven years ago, when I decided to get serious about bringing more natural products into my home, I was more than a little lost.
There’s so much information out there!
Everywhere you turn, there’s blogs, pinterest boards, recipes, websites, eBook…..so much information. It was overwhelming. There were times, honestly, it was easier to go back to my old chemical-filled stand-by’s than to decipher what was what.
It never got any easier.
I did my best with what I had, but it was hard work. And that’s why I want to make it easier for you.
I’ve teamed up with a slew of other herbal + essential oil bloggers put together a complete package to get you up to speed on using natural remedies – one that’s already carefully vetted for you (saving you time) – at a price that’s way too low to miss (saving you money)?
Introducing The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle!
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This year’s edition of the Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle includes 16 ebooks and printables and 10 full eCourses!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to start using natural remedies in your home. The bonus year subscription to Natural Herbal Living Magazine alone is worth more than the bundle – I’ve been a subscriber for years!
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Rebuild your medicine cabinet with natural remedies
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Treat your digestive complaints, pain, colds, and flus with everything in your medicine cabinet
- Preserve, harvest, and cook with healing herbsDiscover the cancer-sugar connection and take back control of your health
- Boost your mood, heat up the romance, and increase mental clarity with essential oil blends
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (even essential oil products!).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 26 digital products and it’s worth over $770!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to over $770 worth of amazing products for a whopping 93% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start using natural remedies!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 22nd, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You want to protect your family’s health. You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed because it costs too much or takes too much time to find the right resources.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 22nd, so don’t wait!)
FTC DISCLOSURE: Wild Sister may receive monetary compensation for our endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, we only recommend products or services we have personally used and are in alignment with Wild Sister’s ideals. Wild Sister Magazine/Shai Bearden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
All information on Wild Sister is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.