Since the birth of Wild Sister, supporting causes that support women and girls has been a huge part of our mission. Giving back isn’t a byproduct of our entrepreneurship, it’s one of the main reasons for our entrepreneurship.
We are still at the very beginning of our philanthropic adventures, but we are so excited to keep growing and giving back to the non-profits and organizations that are helping women and girls through education, entrepreneurship and sisterhood.
Thanks to you, our supporters, readers and members of the Wild Sisterhood, the lives of women and girls all over the world have been changed.
So far, our philanthropic contributions include:
- Sponsoring the education of four girls in developing countries though She’s The First. Meet the first three of these girls here.
- Sponsoring a little girl through World Vision.
- Donating a percentage of magazine sales to Women For Women International.
- Donating hundreds of editions of Wild Sister Magazine to groups and non-profits, such as the Girls Scouts of the Sierra Nevada.
- Loaning over $750 to women in Guatemala, Peru, Cambodia, Mongolia, Kenya and many other countries through our Kiva Lending Team.
- Collaborating with Love Infinitely Project to create Infinitely Wild – a range of clothing and jewellery featuring positive messages. All proceeds of this range go directly to funding Love Infinitely Project.
How you can help:
To find out more about how you can get involved in causes that support women, click the images below.
Know a cause that supports women that needs to be featured here? Email it to email@example.com.